LGBTQI+ Reporting point
- You were victim of a crime with a gay, lesbian and transphobic motive, or you witnessed such a crime, and would like further information, for example about the possibilities to report this?
- You were victim of a crime with a gay, lesbian and transphobic motive, and you wish to report this, but you would like to do so under the guidance of a collaborator of our victim support unit?
- You witnessed a crime with a gay, lesbian and transphobic motive, and you wish to report this but you would like to do so under the guidance of a collaborator of our victim support unit?
You can also report LGBTQI + phobic incidents anonymously via the Rainbow House (Rue Marché au Charbon 42, tel. 02 503 59 90).
Brussels Prevention & Security (through its Observatory – BOPV) and the Brussels Regional Public Service (equal.brussels) put their shoulders, together with Rainbow House Brussels, under an unseen project on data collection on violence and discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity (SOGI) .
The BOPV and equal.brussels want to map the extent of the phenomenon by collecting quantitative data. Ultimate goal: to formulate policy recommendations for the competent authority.
Caution! This e-mail address is only viewed during workdays.
- For urgent cases, please call 101 for the police or 112 for the fire brigade or an ambulance.
- You can also use the application 112 on your smartphone.
You will get an answer within 24 hours after reception of the email.
"*" geeft vereiste velden aan